- Every purchase from our website is covered by our no-silly-excuses 30-day
satisfaction guarantee. This guarantees a full refund for unopened goods in
original, saleable condition - we even arrange for free return postage. To return goods,
please refer to our Returns Procedure.
- We also operate a system of "service guarantees", which include:
Our operating procedures have been designed around these service guarantees so that you can rely on the
service levels we advertise. Unfortunately sometimes (although rarely!) things do go wrong. To demonstrate our commitment to
these service levels, we offer one £25.00 voucher for every order for which we fail on any of the service guarantees in the paragraph above.
This voucher is for £25.00 including any taxes (with no cash alternative) you can use towards a single future Battery Force purchase.
Our "guarantee" is limited to the offer of this remedy when we fail our above service guarantees, and does
not apply in cases of "force majeur", e.g. natural disasters, industrial action, civil unrest, terrorist action, etc., or in cases
when we aren't reasonably able to perform, e.g. if you provide an incorrect or incomplete address, we will be unable to dispatch your order on time.
- Delivery from Stock
- You shouldn't have to wait for back orders. All items shown "in stock" really are in our UK warehouse.
- Accurate Orders
- What we send will be exactly what you ordered; no substitutes, shortages, or other discrepancies.
- Same-Day Dispatch
- For orders placed by 4pm on a working day, we will dispatch your order on that day.
- Fast Delivery
- We want your goods to arrive as quickly as possible. We pick 1st Class or faster, but slower/cheaper alternatives are available.
- Fresh Stock
- "Best before" dates are usually years away, but always at least 6 months in the future. "Editions" or "releases" are the current ones. (Excludes specially marked end-of-line offers).
- We want your order to arrive as quickly as possible. When your order suffers a delay beyond
the carrier's promised service level (e.g. 4 business days for Royal Mail 1st Class, or the next business day
for "Next Day"), and you haven't contributed to the delay, we will offer you a full refund or deliver the order again (does
not apply in cases of "force majeur").
For details of details of anticipated in-transit times, refer to delivery information,
and contact us with full details for a claim or any queries.
- The same-day dispatch guarantee applies to all orders placed on a normal
working day (i.e. Monday through Friday, excluding public and/or bank holidays)
before 4pm London time. For all other orders we guarantee dispatch on the next such
business day. Special delivery schedules apply over the Easter, Christmas and
New Year periods.
- The prices shown are what you pay, and include 20% Value Added
Tax (VAT), which is applicable to customers in the United Kingdom. Should the appropriate
rate of VAT change, we reserve the right to change our prices accordingly.
- You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance
Selling Regulations. To cancel your order you must contact
us within 7 days of delivery of your purchase quoting your Order Number. You must
take reasonable care of the goods and must not use them. Because most of the goods we sell
are fragile and perishable, this means the individual product packaging must remain intact. If you cancel and you have
already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund after returning the goods to us
using our Returns Procedure.
- Goods are subject to availability. If any item you have ordered is not available,
we will inform you as soon as practicable, giving you the option of delivery of
the available item(s), or cancellation of your order.
- We ship only to UK addresses. This is the area both Royal Mail
and HM Revenue & Customs agree on as being the UK, and exclude
any contained "special" areas (e.g. BFPO address, or areas with non-standard tax rules).
The prices and delivery charges quoted on this website apply only to such addresses.
- In the rare case that an order we have sent to you is lost in transit, we
will replace or refund the lost items at your preference, provided you cooperate
fully with our efforts to claim for the loss from third parties. This may involve
you having to complete forms and/or sign statements of non-receipt of goods.
- To order goods from this website you must be 18 years of age, or older.
- If either party cancels an order prior to dispatch and you have already paid
for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by Debit or Credit Cards including Visa, Mastercard, Delta,
Visa Electron, Switch and Maestro. We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details
of your order and payment secure, however, unless we are negligent, we cannot be
held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information
provided by you.
- Goods ordered from and/or delivered by us remain the property of Battery Force
Ltd. until fully paid.
- We may transfer our rights under this agreement to third parties. This includes,
but is not limited to, the collection of payments due for your purchases.
- Should payment for your order remain outstanding or be refused after initial
authorisation or returned in any other way, you indemnify us against the resonable
costs and expenses of obtaining payment in full. This includes, but is not limited
to, interest on the amount outstanding, our extra administrative costs for payment
collection, and related bank charges levied against us.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our sole discretion at any time.
You are then entitled to a full refund of any amounts already paid.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any
dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- While we aim to ensure that all prices, and pictorial and textual specifications
are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods
you have ordered we will inform you as soon as practicable. If the error is to your
detriment, we will give you the option of confirming your order at the revised terms
or cancelling it partially or completely. If the error is to your benefit, we will
have the option, in our complete discretion, of canceling your order, completely
or in part for the items concerned. If we are unable to contact you or you do not
respond, we will cancel your order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please
refer to our Return Policy & Procedure.
- In the event that a product develops a fault or that the fault becomes apparent
after 30 days of purchase, please contact
us so that we may arrange for the rectification of the fault under the Manufacturers
Guarantee or Warranty. We will not be liable for the costs of postage & packaging of returned
defective goods after 30 days.
- If an order was undeliverable, and we couldn't resolve the issue with you (e.g.
because we received no response to email(s) we sent you) we will consider your order abandoned.
Once the order is returned to us, we will refund the goods value of the order in full.
The delivery charge will not be refunded.
- In computing refunds for orders which we have attempted to deliver, we will
only refund the 'STANDARD' delivery charge. If you paid extra for an upgraded delivery
method, and a delivery attempt was made in accordance with the advertised service,
you will have received in full the extra delivery service you paid for.
- The goods we supply do not present a hazard to health and safety
- when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed,
- if used in accordance with the instructions provided, and
- if you take reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
- Our liability shall in all cases be limited to the total value of any order placed.
- Battery Force warrants that goods and/or services provided are fit for the stated
purpose and free of inherent defects, but to the extent legally permissible provides
no indemnity in respect of any losses, actions, costs, claims, demands, expenses, whether
direct, indirect or consequential or other liabilities whatsoever.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for household
/ domestic use only. If your purchase is for business use, please ensure that you
are covered by appropriate insurance.
- Please use only the batteries recommended for your equipment by the manufacturer
of your equipment. Even batteries generally deemed to be compatible may work in a
subtly different way in a particular device. We offer a broad range of batteries
so that you can purchase the right one. We are not responsible for damage to your
equipment caused by your use of the wrong type of battery, or use of any product we supply
in ignorance of relevant user manuals or instructions.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your computer equipment.
We do not accept liability for any corruption or loss of data held thereon and similarly
we will not be held liable for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your
computer equipment resulting from the use of this website.
- We confirm transactions, dispatches, etc. by email to an address that you provide.
If you want to receive these emails, it is your responsibility to ensure that the
details you provide are correct, and that your mailbox will accept messages from
us. We are not responsible for the delay or loss of messages due to filtering technology,
resource limits or issues with your ISP, network configuration or email software.
- The use of any personal information you provide is governed by our
- For any information you provide to us which we consider to be either "feedback" or a "product review",
you grant us an indefinite royalty-free license to use or publish such information on our website(s) and any other
advertising media. You may ask us to not use your comments at the time you provide them, or ask us to cease
using any of your comments by contacting us, giving 30 days notice.
We may use any portion of this information (including all, none or any part/parts), and may edit it in compliance
with our editorial policy applicable at the time. To protect your privacy, we will not quote your name or contact
details, but may attribute your comments anonymously to "a customer", and may quote the first letters of your name and/or your
geographic location (e.g. a city, county, etc.).
- Transactions with Battery Force are governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you
operate a system of 'purchasing' or 'supplier' terms and conditions, any clauses therein shall
only be effective if agreed to by Battery Force explicitly in writing for transactions
initiated after the date such agreement.
- From time to time, we may run promotions or offer discount vouchers. Unless expressly stated,
a single order can benefit from only a single promotion or single voucher. Neither promotions nor vouchers will result in
a cumulative effect for a single order. In case of any disputes, our decision will
- You agree to pay us a handling fee of £10.00 plus any delivery costs for
any misuse by you of our FREEPOST returns procedure.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior
notification to you. Any changes will only apply to future orders.
- If you are a consumer, your statutory rights are unaffected.
Battery Force Ltd., Registered in England 4642418, VAT Number GB 927 11738 08, Registered Office: 4 Beacon Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1AF, United Kingdom.
Return to the Battery Force homepage