We have very strict policies and procedures to protect your privacy and personal information. The purpose of this statement
is to set out how and why we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
By using the Battery Force website you agree to the following:
- We will never sell or intentionally make available any information that you provide to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not send unsolicited bulk marketing email (spam).
- When you use the website to order goods from us, you will be asked to provide
certain information such as your contact details; we will use this data to provide our services.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To fulfill our agreement with you.
- To register you on our website if you choose to do so.
- To prevent and detect fraud or other illegal activity.
- To administer any promotions you have chosen to participate in.
- To contact you occasionally to maintain our relationship with you, in accordance with your preferences.
- We may give information about you to the following who may use it for the
same purposes as set out above:
- To our employees and agents to administer and/or deliver any accounts,
products and services provided to you by us now and in the future.
- To our employees and agents to improve and/or tailor our current and future service to you.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- We may give information about you to regulators, law enforcement agencies
or others as governed by applicable law or as directed by a court of law.
- In order that we can monitor and improve the site and our services, we may gather certain information
about you when you use our site and services, including details such as your domain name and IP address, operating system,
browser & version and the website that you visited prior to our site.
- Our online shopping basket depends on the use of session cookies. These are allowed
automatically by most browsers, and our site stores no personal information in session cookies.
- Some of the technology we use on our site may load content from third parties (e.g. Google) into your browser while
you are using the www.battery-force.co.uk website. We only work with reputable partners, but
the information (including cookies) transmitted via such "included content" is subject to the specific provider's
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive
from third parties.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line. You accept the
inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will
not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection
Act 1998) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If
you would like to request this information, or are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
- Our site may link to other websites; we are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or content
of these linked websites.
we may transfer data outside the EC to countries which may not have data protection laws or to
countries where your privacy and other fundamental rights may not be protected as extensively as
in the United Kingdom.
Return to the Battery Force homepage