• 10,400mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone up to three times before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in 11½ hours from flat
• Recharge your smartphone up to four times from this power bank
• Two USB outputs to charge various devices at the same time – including smartphones, tablets or gaming accessories
• LED display built-in which displays remaining battery power so you are never out of power
• Weighs only 260g, its compact design measures only 111mm x 77mm x 24mm
What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This GP301 power bank is fitted with two USB sockets. The 2.1A USB socket will allow you to charge larger portable devices, like your tablet, quickly - while the 1A USB socket will charge smaller portable devices such as an MP3 player. The internal battery’s large capacity allows you to charge your smartphone up to four times before the power bank runs out of power.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank has a built-in 10,400mAh battery that can be recharged from a mains USB plug. It will fully charge from flat in 11½ hours. The built-in LED lights allow you to follow the recharge process and see how charged the power bank is.
|Chargers per Pack:||1|
|Mfr Part Number:||GPACCY301001|
|Pack Contents:|| |